nota bene: This post contains some affiliate links. I will be compensated for any purchases made by clicking those links. Thank you for supporting girldust!
- New shampoo bars at LUSH, and most of them vegan! Copperhead uses coffee, cocoa butter, henna, and Fairtrade vanilla!
- Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab’s “Box of Bonbons” collection for Lupercalia 2015 is calling my name, in particular “Lurid” and “Embalming.”
- Speaking of chocolate, Timothy won Valentine’s Day by gifting me a box of Fine & Raw. The cacao and agave truffles are my favorite, so far. I continue to be amazed by his thoughtfulness.
- This dress from ModCloth is beautiful. I’ve been keeping my eye out for warm-weather appropriate black clothing. I have a vacation in October to think about, and now’s a great time to start shopping for it. I am sure that post-summer sales will be kind to me, as well.
- I have convinced myself that I need these jeans.
- This dress from Urban Outfitters (collab with Alice Ritter) is amazing, as well. It also comes in plain black. Only $69.
- I love these pins from Explorer’s Press and Prize Pins. “Gone” and “No Time For Anything” have already been added to my collection.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.