Nota bene: This post contains a few affiliate links. I will earn a small commission from any purchases made using those links below!
I feel like it’s been a hundred years since my last Friday Favorites, but it’s actually only been a couple weeks! The short break was nice, though. I am welcoming fall with open arms. How about you?
- This velvet cardigan from ModCloth is beautiful.
- These hyper-pigmented lipglosses from Nero Cosmetics are 100% cruelty free and vegan. I like Spell Binding for its wearability and Miss Argentina because… Beetlejuice, but I would be happy owning any one of these beautiful shades. Did I mention my birthday is in a month?
- Hellooo, hat. This one is also available in burgundy.
- This skirt is made of dreams. The bats. Are you kidding me? It’s too good. Seriously, go and zoom in. I’m a size medium. Because you know. Birthday. This is another gem from the ModCloth namesake label!
- Fall scents are live at Bath Sabbath! I am all about “November Coming Fire.”
- I am loving these golden serpent barrettes from With Care. Someday, when my hair is long again.
- I’d like to add these simple gold wire hook earrings to my rotation.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.