Nota bene: Friday Favorites posts contain some affiliate links. I will receive a small commission for any purchases made using those particular links. Every little bit helps! Thank you!
- I am head over heels in love with this beautiful burgundy bra from True & Co.
- I am going to attempt this Halloween craft via Martha Stewart. Are you doing any Halloween decor projects? I would love to hear your ideas. It’s been hard to find crafts for adults that aren’t either too goofy or too gory. We’re going for a sort of mystical haunted woodland cemetery look, I think. I’m still kind of unsure.
- New cute and spooky limited edition Dunny figures are out at Magic Pony. These are blind box, as usual, but I love “The Grisly Phantom” best.
- I love the black beeswax candles from For Real Surreal Club. Their black candles are all scented with cedarwood, but they have totally natural options, too, if that’s more your style.
- I will always say yes to crochet detailing, especially in soft gray.
- Check out these beautiful handmade wooden spoons by UK-based carver Giles Newman. His instagram is full of gorgeous one-of-a-kind pieces, and his etsy shop is here.
- I don’t think I could ever really pull it off, but this cool-toned lavender shade (named “Cipher”) from Rituel de Fille is just beautiful.
I was going to totally use my death cold as an excuse not to write this post, but I decided not to be so dramatic. I actually do enjoy putting these posts together every week. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here. Follow along elsewhere, or get in touch: