Nota bene: Friday Favorites posts contain some affiliate links. I will receive a small commission for any purchases made through the use of those links. Thank you!
- Cellar Door’s 2015 winter holiday fragrances have arrived! I fell in love with this company over Halloween, and their winter soaps look beautiful. Winter Warmth and Krampus (of course) are on the wishlist.
- All the crushed velvet, please.
- We are still slowly putting our office space together. I’d use this enamel mug as a pen cup for the desk, since I’m bad at keeping my drawers organized. Last year Teej got me these push pins as part of a Christmas gift. Nothing wrong with sticking to a theme! I still need to get a bulletin board.
- I love everything about this tunic from Free People. I am not currently purchasing clothes for myself, but this would for sure be among the first things on my list.
- This tiny silver plated waning moon ring is the sweetest.
- If you haven’t seen Julep’s December Maven collection, it’s worth a peek. I am smitten with Virginia, an iridescent molten mahogany. Pretty, pretty.
- I am a big tea drinker, especially in the winter. I love this handmade ceramic tea strainer.
Psst. Come back to this entry around 6pm EST. I have a little surprise for you!
Did you come back? ♥ Free People is running a four hour sale tonight only until 10pm EST! You’ll receive 20% off orders $200-$499 OR 25% off orders $500 and over. Enjoy! Free shipping on orders over $100, as always.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.