Nota bene: Friday Favorites post often contain a few affiliate links. I will receive a small percentage of the sales made through the use of those links below. If you’d like to have your product featured here, and feel like you’d be a good fit for girldust, please feel free to contact me! I’d love to work with you! ♥
Holy cow, my thirty-third (is that even right?) birthday is in less than a month. It’s been kind of a whirlwind of a summer. I’m not really ready for it to be over, yet. I’m in denial that it’s a week into September, already. Have I mentioned that I’m finally employed? And that my job is actually really cool? And that my office is on top of a mountain? What is even happening?
Anyway. More on that another time, possibly. I’ll keep this short and sweet, I think. This year’s “wishlist” may seem rather boring. I’m fortunate in that I have everything I need, and I’ve also gotten much better at being thoughtful and intentional about the things I do want. I’m getting old, I guess; boring seems alright with me. I’m thankful that I have the luxury to be this variety of boring.
- There are always a couple pieces in the PrAna Fall collection that call my name. This year, the Paradiso Cocoon top in Olive is one of them. This will probably be my present to myself.
- The new Primer Drops and Facial Powders (in the shade “Light”) from Cocokind are kind of right up my alley. You may recall my “Makeup Newbie” post from April. I have a full update on that drafted and ready to go, but I’m not sure I’ll bother sharing it. I had a lot of fun experimenting over the summer, but when it comes to cosmetics, the more natural and skincare-based a line is, the more I am willing to actually make it a regular part of my routine.
- It’s likely I’m going to need a new pair of hiking boots/shoes sooner, rather than later. I really love the Terradora from Keen.
- These days, I pretty much only rotate through three or four different pairs of earrings. It’s probably time to sort through my collection again. The Bossi Bloom earrings from Daya would serve in replacing at least two pairs I don’t wear very often.
- I would very, very much like to read this book.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.