It’s been two weeks since my last gemstone focus, and I’ve been itching to write another! This week we’ll take a look at rose quartz, another one of my favorites. I have a lot of rose quartz in my collection, including both polished pieces and raw crystals. I often use this lovely pink stone to help focus positive affirmations in my morning routine; it has a strong presence in my space.
Rose quartz is a calming stone with a high energy. It’s believed to open the heart to all kinds of love, as well as foster empathy and forgiveness. The stone can clear residual negative energy from the mind.
Other common attributes| calming; reassuring; stone of infinite peace and unconditional love; purifies and opens the heart; invokes self-trust and self-worth
Believed metaphysical attributes| chakra: heart; astrological signs: Taurus, Libra
Rose quartz can be found in Brazil, India, Japan, South Africa, and parts of the United States.
- RockaChakra Gemstuds from Heart Rocks Eye (handmade)
- Beauty Without Cruelty Nail Polish in “Rose Quartz” (non-toxic, vegan)
- Rough Cut Rose Quartz Chunk from Splendid Stones
- Hurraw! Vata Balm (with almond, cardamom, and rose) (handmade, vegan)
- Sun Salutation Hoodie in Rose Red Heather from The North Face
- Sterling Silver Rose Quartz Stacking Ring from Scape (handmade)
- LUSH Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb (non-toxic, vegan)
- Rose Quartz Chandelier Earrings by Adriana Soto (handmade)
- “Unearthen One” A4 print by In the Early Hours (handmade)
- Rose Delight Salt from eSutras Organics (organic)
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here. Follow along elsewhere, or get in touch: