Nota bene: The following post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase using some of the links below. Thank you for your support!
Well, holiday shopping. I suppose it’s time.
I’ll be at work because it’s Black Friday, and that’s life. Do you do the Black Friday thing? If I wasn’t required to leave the house in order to get paid, I’d stay in pajamas all day and eat leftover apple crumble. Retail has worn me a little thin.
Consider this the official girldust gift guide for the holiday season. Gifts for slightly weird girls.
- Elder Scrolls Skyrim mug $12.00 //
- Megahex by Simon Hanselmann $24.68 // a “stoner-comedy webcomic collection about a depressed witch, her cat, and an owl”
- Julep polish in “Ledi” $14 // Julep nail polishes make really great stocking stuffers. I’ve been a Maven for about a year or so now, and the color selection and quality is pretty amazing. All the polishes are vegan and free of toxins. Sign up to be a Maven now, and receive the “Snow Day” welcome box for free (+ $3.99 shipping). This offer ends on December 31st. Only new members qualify.
- Black Plague giant plush microbe $9.99 // I have this one and the bone cell. I think they’re cute.
- Curator de Force dress $59.99 // ModCloth‘s Beyond Black Friday sale runs until 10am PT Sunday. New arrivals (including this dress!) are 50% off.
- Noir-de-Fer lip balm $24 // hinoki, bois de rose, and black pepper lip balm in a black glass jar
- Put Your Strut in Me thigh highs $14.99 //
- Ivy Threader earrings by Katie Diamond at Free People $168.00 //
- Call on Confidence booties $39.99 //
- Little Lark moon phases calender $22.00 //
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here. Follow along elsewhere, or get in touch: