Nota bene: This post contains a number of affiliate links. I will receive a small percentage of each sale made through the links below. Thanks for your support!
- I think having a decorative watering can would remind me to water my poor succulents. Maybe. I feel bad.
- These simple little bronze earrings by Upper Metal Class are made of recycled metals in LA.
- Oh, these sunglasses.
- In my search for cruelty free products for a friend, I rediscovered Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I still have a weakness for their stained gloss in Little Black Dress. I can’t convince myself that black lips are appropriate for every day.
- Choosing a favorite print from the Friendly Oak is impossible, but I love this beetle tank top.
- I love this fancy manicure set. Something about the gold just slays me.
- I need this jewelry box. I’ve been on the search for one, and this one from ModCloth is just about perfect. Jewelry storage is a constant issue in my life.
- I feel like I need a backpack purse. Don’t ask me why. This one from UO is cute.
As you may have noticed, I freshened up the look of the front page a bit. Whether or not it helps motivate me to actually use this space more regularly remains to be seen. I appreciate that you’ve stuck around. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.