Nota bene: Friday Favorites post often contain a few affiliate links. I will receive a small percentage of the sales made through the use of those links below. If you’d like to have your product featured here, and feel like you’d be a good fit for girldust, please feel free to contact me! I’d love to work with you! ♥
- This chocolatey orange lip scrub from LUSH has been a post-winter savior. This particular flavor is an Easter-only item, and I’m really disappointed that I didn’t think to buy more than one. I love it so much! I might try to scoot back into the Harvard Square location before class on Monday next week and grab another. Will they still have it? I don’t knoooow!
- I’ve fallen hard for Pacifica’s Indian Coconut Nectar scent, which is a delicious warm blend of vanilla and coconut. I use this new hair and body spray every single day. Pacifica is 100% vegan and cruelty free. This smells like summer.
- This tee from Pretty Nobody Co hits me right in the feels. It’s my life.
- Boy Bye is a new spring shade from Trust Fund Beauty and it’s gorgeous.
- If you’re in need of new flip flops this summer, do yourself a favor and buy a pair of Sanuks. Trust me. I am a former flip flop hater. Three years ago, the Yoga Mat flips changed my life. I will never stop talking about these. Shown here is the Yoga Mat Webbing.
- I would very much like to read this book now, please and thank you. May 30!?
- Weird Beard Candle Company released a new batch of scents earlier this week. Float On is officially on my wishlist! I need it! Please somebody feel free to buy me ten of them. When I was a kidlet, the rootbeer scented scratch n’ sniffs were my favorites. And honestly, the smell of root beer is still pretty darn euphoric for me.
- I’ve recently become obsessed with Humm Kombucha. You can find it at Target and it’s basically… kombucha for people who are new to kombucha? Mainstream booch? I don’t know. It’s very sweet, almost like soda. My favorite is the coconut lime. I choose to be low key about my kombucha drinking, because it gives Teej the major heebie jeebies, but this stuff is treat city.
- Are you a fiddler? I’m definitely a fiddler. While I tend to go for things like doughy or squishy fidget toys (kinetic sand is my favorite thing), these 3D printed gadgets from AntsyToys look like they’re so much fun!
- I received a fun box of new-to-me cosmetics and skincare goodies from Ulta in the mail, and I can’t wait to share the unboxing with you! This is the summer I learn how to actually paint my face! I hope you’ll come along for the ride. I’ve got a tiny sneak peek up on Insta.
- It’s still National Park Week! Entrance to all National Parks is free this weekend. Go explore!
Enamel lapel pins are so hot right now. Am I using that right? Do people actually say that? I’ve added some great pieces to my own mostly vintage pin collection (which I should definitely write an updated post about), but there are so many awesome pins available right now. Here are twenty of my personal favorites, with links. I’ve tried to limit pop culture (movie/tv/video game) derivative works, but there are some I couldn’t resist. #pingame
It’s a little Monday afternoon snow storm window shopping. Enjoy.
- Urn from Inner Decay
- Decline & Fall from Inner Decay
- Slower Black Wheat from Explorer’s Press
- Poppy from Explorer’s Press
- Witch Hat from Sara Lyons
- Sad Ghost from Sara Lyons
- Hung to Dry from Rambling Hands
- Momento Mori set from Cat Coven
- I Believe from Last Craft
- All Hope is Not Lost from Frolik Studio
- Black Lodge Coop from Bunny Miele
- Coffin from Yesterdays
- Sailor Moon Crisis Heart from Creepy Gals
- Cry Baby from Penelope Gazin
- Dovahkiin from Jess Hrycyk
- Ugh from Night Cheese Lifestyle
- D20 from These are Things
- Trust No One from Cry Wolf
- Retro Record Player by Abby Galloway from Valley Cruise Press
- Ouija Board from Punky Pins
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.