Nota bene: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. I will be compensated for any purchases made through the links below. I appreciate the support!
Well, it’s here. The weather is getting colder by the day. It got down to 29 degrees a couple nights ago! I finally embraced the chill and got around to unpacking and reorganizing my winter layers over the weekend. I own a couple nice coats, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to take a look when the end of October rolls around every year.
These are my favorites.
That black coat is one I would have definitely coveted in my younger days, especially during my Elegant Gothic Lolita phase. It seems a little less likely that I would actually wear this now, but I’m still really drawn to the style. Some things never change.
That scarf in particular is calling my name right now.
I don’t know if you can tell, but I’m definitely a wool coat girl. I have a ski jacket for practicality’s sake (and for sledding), but when it comes to choice, it’s always going to be wool.
Nota bene: This post contains a few affiliate links. I will receive a small commission from any sales made through clicking those links. Thank you!
The harvest season is upon us. Lots of good things in the air right now. I’ve been enjoying the last few days of sunshine, and the nights are finally getting cold.
- LUSH USA just released a bunch of brand new products. Shower Jellies are back! Needles and Pines is right up my alley. If you haven’t used a LUSH Shower Jelly, you’re missing out. They’re lots of fun.
- I love love love these little opal earrings. Opal is my birthstone (October children ♥), so it’s one of my favorites. These are simple but feminine.
- Blackbird makes some really beautiful incense cones. If you’re unsure or don’t want to make a commitment, they offer samples of all their scents. There are a few I’d like to try out, including Gorgo.
- This top is gorgeous. That shoulder detail is maybe my favorite thing ever.
- I’m not sure why I’m so into reddish tops right now (maybe because it’s fall?), but I love the Witching Hour Tunic from Sovrin in wine. Give me anything with a hood or a huge cowl neck and I’m happy. I’d probably wear a long line lace bra (like this gorgeous piece from Free People) for a little more coverage and support under this, but I love the look.
- The willow charm bangle from Alex and Ani is officially on my wishlist. I feel like that goes without saying. It shall be mine.
- I was sorely tempted to purchase a pair of horn tumblers (very similar to these) from a vendor at King Richard’s Faire at the beginning of September, but I decided to wait. I think we probably need to take stock of what we have and use before I make any new purchases.
Nota bene: This post contains a few affiliate links. I will earn a small commission from any purchases made using those links below!
I feel like it’s been a hundred years since my last Friday Favorites, but it’s actually only been a couple weeks! The short break was nice, though. I am welcoming fall with open arms. How about you?
- This velvet cardigan from ModCloth is beautiful.
- These hyper-pigmented lipglosses from Nero Cosmetics are 100% cruelty free and vegan. I like Spell Binding for its wearability and Miss Argentina because… Beetlejuice, but I would be happy owning any one of these beautiful shades. Did I mention my birthday is in a month?
- Hellooo, hat. This one is also available in burgundy.
- This skirt is made of dreams. The bats. Are you kidding me? It’s too good. Seriously, go and zoom in. I’m a size medium. Because you know. Birthday. This is another gem from the ModCloth namesake label!
- Fall scents are live at Bath Sabbath! I am all about “November Coming Fire.”
- I am loving these golden serpent barrettes from With Care. Someday, when my hair is long again.
- I’d like to add these simple gold wire hook earrings to my rotation.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.