This giveaway features a few favorite small things, handpicked by me for you. Because I like you and I think you’re nice. I wanted to spread a little love and brightness in the gloom of winter (because it will be winter until March or April, let’s be honest). I get that Valentine’s Day can feel overly saccharine, but it’s actually a great day to say to yourself, in case you’ve been forgetting, “Hey. I love you.” Nice and simple. Don’t waste your energy on negativity towards a retail-oriented holiday. Instead, treat yourself and move on, powered by chocolate, to bigger things. That’s the best. That’s where your energy belongs. Chocolate.
All you have to do to enter is use the Rafflecopter entry form, and leave a comment below. How do you treat yourself? Additional entries can be earned by tweeting or by sharing this post to your Facebook page.
- Burt’s Bees lemon cuticle cream to heal (all natural, cruelty-free, free of sulfates and parabens)
- Pacifica Color Quench vanilla hibiscus lip tint for a dash of color (100% vegan, free of parabens)
- Katie Daisy “love” notebook for secrets or not-so-secrets
- tumbled amethyst and rose quartz for the heart and spirit
- Divine dark chocolate with raspberries bar (Fair Trade)
- Divine 38% milk chocolate with toffee and sea salt bar (Fair Trade)
The giveaway ends January 30th 12am EST. Good luck! Personal friends and family members are welcome to enter, since you make up the majority of my readers and I love you. I will contact the winner by February 1st.
Linked up with Treasure Tromp Treat Yo’self!
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Naomi, and this space is made of girldust. This blog is a picture of my comfortably scattered life on the coast of Maine. I'm trying to be a slightly better version of myself every day. I like old houses, reading, the ocean, ghost stories, and museums. You can learn a little bit more about me here.